Protect Your Health and Wellness
Private Medical Insurance
Corporate & personal private medical insurance, discover the right plan for your circumstances
At its most basic, health insurance, also known as private medical insurance, pays out for private treatment if you fall ill.
The product is designed to pay for essential medical conditions (usually called acute conditions), that respond quickly to treatment, as well as surgery and medical tests.
Why buy private medical insurance?
People buy this type of insurance to access a wealth of secure benefits.
1 Timely Access
• Prompt referral to a consultant
• Quick admission to hospital
• Treatment at a convenient time
2 Choice Of Healthcare
• Direct care by a consultant
• Advanced treatment options
• High-quality private clinic and hospital accommodation
3 Privacy & Comfort
• Privacy of an en-suite room
• Home amenities such as TV
• Comfort and cleanliness
What Does Health Insurance Include?
Hospital Accommodation And Nursing Care
Some policies also offer complementary therapies, a private ambulance, home nursing, a 24-hour advice line and parental accommodation if your child is in hospital. Again, a comprehensive policy is more likely it is to cover these areas.